Terms & Conditions
We are a family run business and we aim to provide help to all our customers and offer a top quality service. If you have questions about any items on our site, please contact us and we will do our best to answer them. If you have any special requests or suggestions then we are here to help.
Please note, by placing an order with us you are agreeing with our stated Terms and Conditions
- Payments are accepted through paypal on their secure server you dont need a paypal account to pay you can also use a credit or debit card using the link through paypal. Payments must be made in full before items are dispatched. Our bespoke customzed items can either be payed with a 50% deposit and pay the remaining amount before postage or pay in full, which is non- refundable if order is cancelled after 24hr upon argeement to purchase a bespoke design, After entering the inital contract and agreed by both parties.
- Orders may be cancelled within a 7 day period with no exceptions. We reserve the right to cancel any customer's order if a customer's payment has not been received, or the item not delivered, then the sale is not complete and no binding agreement will have taken place. If an item is out of stock, we retain the right to cancel the order.
- Bespoke items - we would like to make the ordering process as simple as possible. Should you require a customized bespoke item. We recommend corresponding directly with us to ensure we meet your requirements. You can customize your order on-line by contacting us with your requirements of your piece you would like us to design and create including any pictures, colours, ideas and inspiration you may have. Not forgetting colours or anything youd like to match your item to (dress, jewellery ect ). We will keep you up to date with regular photo's on the progress of your customized item to see if your happy and any amendments are requried.
- ‘Customised made to order terms’ unless prior agreement has been reached by both parties, and this includes us being unable to offer refunds or exchanges on items which have been made to order. Your order may take the full specificied custom ordered time as listed at the time of ordering. Please do not place an order if you require items sooner than the specified order time unless prior agreement has been reached. Any requests received from a required by date sooner than listed make time will be ignored unless prior agreement has been reached.
- We do not keep every item in stock as most of our items are made to order from our designer's at Jupon, Raw Pearls, The Sass B, Poirier Warren York and Banyan jewellery, in which can take upto 1-2 weeks, Items we do have in stock will take 2-3 days including our ready to wear bespoke collection. Bespoke customized items (inc Tiaras And Teirs and Taylor bridal veils) can take from 4-10 weeks and will be informed of this in your intial consultation.
- All of our items and products are handmade therefore a slight variation in design or materials used are to be expected. Furthermore, whilst we have taken the up most care to represent the colour and appearance of all the materials accurately on this website, due to the variation in computer monitors colours may vary slightly.
- All statements , information and photographs shown on this website are a depict representation of the completed article contained on this site are believed to be correct and are stated in good faith. However Tiaras And Teirs cannot guarantee are absolutely correct. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from inaccuracies.
- We cannot be held responsible for silver or metal tarnishing whether Sterling or plated. Plated items may wear with time, exposing the base metal. We cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions, metal or otherwise.
- Please be aware that due to the materials used items may have small objects or sharp parts. Care must be taken when handling, wearing and using such items. Tiaras And Teirs does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage arising from the misuse or negligent supervision of such items. In particular, such items are not toys are unsuitable for children. They should be kept out of reach and fully supervised at all times.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
14. Miscellaneous Information.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.